Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sooooooooooo.....

.....as all 5 of you that follow this can see, I haven't blogged in quite some time. Part of that is the fact that I don't own a computer. Another part is, well, I'm just not that interesting. And another is that I don't have a camera to document all that un-interestingness. Is that even a word? Well I decided last night that since I plan on buying a camera in the very near future and heard it through the grapevine that Santa is bringing me a laptop for Christmas, why not start blogging? And why does it have to be just about music? True, I don't have kids or a family to tell you about the funny thing they did one day or update you on Timmy's chicken pox but I have Sailor...I guess I can update you on how many toys he destroyed this week. And I have travel plans that some might find interesting and entertaining to read about. And I'm also training for two marathons...well, 1/2 marathons. Two 1/2s equal a whole ok? I can tell you about that too. So damn it, I'm going to start blogging about my un-interestingness. Hey, it'll give you something to do at work right?

2 comments:

  1. You of all people know I need another blog to stalk ahile I'm bored at work!! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it will keep me busy. thank you.

    ReplyDelete