Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So you’re scared and you’re thinking that maybe we ain’t that young anymore….



Today is my best friend and voice of reasons 27th birthday. I’ve spent the morning thinking about Stef and all of the things we’ve been through together. We’ve pretty much been through everything from Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake to Captain Morgan and (WAAAAAYY too much) Jager. We’ve gone from our small little hometown of Price all the way to the big and scary New York City together. We’ve been there through the most depressing of times to the happiest times together.

I’ve put together a couple of pictures and songs that are all things Stef as sort of a tribute to her.



For those of you who aren't Bruce Springsteen fans(Shame on you!), the title of this post is from the Boss' song "Thunder Road". Stef and I are both turning 27 this year and having a hard time for some reason. BUT we will be positive about it. 27 is the new 17? Ew. Maybe not.













Besides you being a Yankees fan, I’m so lucky that you are in my life Stefanie and I’m looking forward to see what these next 27 years bring us and the places it will take us.

2 comments:

  1. I AM BAWLING! i LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH. You are my BFF VOR forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitchen aid mixer picture. One day she will get to come and bake with me in my kitchen. I hope you have an incredible birthday Stef....I havent seen you in forever but have always just loved your sweet smile and accepting nature. Youre such a fabulous person. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and Heather I agree, EW to 27 being the new 17. Maybe we can settle for it just being 21?

    ReplyDelete