Sunday, September 12, 2010

ZZZZzzzzzzz

I'd love to fill you in on the last five days of my life. I'd love to give you the details of my 1,300 mile trek across Utah, Colorado, New Mexico (longest drive through a state EVER), and Texas. I'd love to tell you how Stef ate a bug in Clovis, NM and will probably be haunted by it for the next year or five. I'd love to show you pictures of the most adorable house I'm living in. I'd love to tell you about my awesome roommate. But the fact of the matter is, I'm SO tired that I can't even THINK of how to correctly put a sentence together.

If I'm being 100% honest, the VMA's are on and I haven't had cable in about a year so I'm pretty distracted. Can I just say that it's no longer fashion if you can't even walk in what you are wearing LADY KAKA er, I mean GAGA!? Ahem. Anyway. I've also been trying to catch up on what's going on in the interwebz universe and I'm a bit overwhelmed.

I came across this blog post from my girl Sue and thought I'd share. I love this girl and I kept myself together this whole move until I said goodbye to her and then I lost it again somewhere in New Mexico when I read her card. I'll be representing during my exploration of Austin and knock the cities socks off until you come and visit me Mija! Thanks for the t-shirt.


Is it me does this t-shirt look Texas orange? It's really red. WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment