Friday, December 9, 2011

Kardashian Kraziness

First of all, let's talk about how annoying that title is. Second, let's talk about how annoying my addiction to trashy TV is. In my defense, even boyfriend has been caught up in this fuckery we call the Kardashian family. We find ourselves watching their 18 shows on E! and commenting on what assholes they are and then reality sets in and we find ourselves questioning who we are as people for finding enjoyment in the show in the first place.

This week, I learned how to fishtail braid my hair AND went to Sears and secretly checked out the Kardashian Kollection. I'm such a Kardashian now.....except for the whole being a millionaire for doing nothing and effing ball players all the days.



Basically the only thing that makes me a Kardashian is the fishtail thing. So....I guess that doesn't really qualify as anything. Still. I'm pretty stoked on my skills.

Next up is finding the cahones to pull off that hot pink or bright red lipstick. Hhhhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is getting long, dude!! I need to learn how to do that, I am not a very skilled braider. You can totally pull off bright lipstick, just do it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete