Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Maybe in five or ten, yours and mine will meet again and straighten this whole thing out.

What if you had total closure and were completely over it and then one conversation sparked up and left you feeling a desperate urge to just get in your car and drive to that person and spill all your guts you didn't even know you had anymore? And what if the fact that you were moving 1300 miles away from that person made the desperation all that stronger? WHAT DO YOU DO?

I'm gonna throw up.

3 comments:

  1. I always say - Give yourself time to filter your thoughts and feelings. And never make drastic changes for anyone else unless thats 100% what YOU want and the circumstances are right.
    Basically don't act on a whim in these instances and think with your head (but don't ignore your heart either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to take at least a week to think. I'm still moving regardless. Just sort of freaked me out this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a handle on things.
    I've got my fingers crossed your move and everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete