Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to my baby boy!


And by baby boy, I mean my dog Sailor. He turns 6 (in human years) today. I can't even tell you how much that little 6 lbs of fur and fury means to me. I'm not one of those girls that dresses their dog up and carries them in a purse. My dog is too aggro for that. Everyone knows he's crabby. But I love his crabby self. He came into my life at a time I needed it most. I was 22 years old, thought I had life all figured out, my own place, car that was paid off, a job....and I would crawl up on my kitchen floor in the fetal position and cry almost every night. To this day I still don't fully understand what the problem was but I knew I needed something in my life to take away that pain. That something was my little Sailor. I'm pretty sure he thinks his name is Schmoopie Woops, Little Beelee Bee, or Buddah Boobs but he answers to all so it's fine. Happy birthday my little Lovie Love. Momma loves you.

2 comments:

  1. One of the better dog names ever. I may have to steal this. It would give me plenty of oportunities to do my Bob Wiley "Ahoy", "I sail", etc. lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Buddah Boobs. LOL

    That's funny.

    Happy birthday Sailor! ;p

    ReplyDelete