Thursday, March 25, 2010

What I'm Listening To Today

I haven't done one of these in a long time and I love doing these posts so I'm long overdue.

I don't know what it is about this song but I just HAVE to listen to it way too loud in my car. I LOVE it. Something about it makes me feel like a bad ass.



I can't even tell you how excited I am for this album to come out. I'm guessing it will be the soundtrack to an awesome summer.



I found these guys by listening to As Tall As Lions radio on Pandora. I heart them.



Guilty pleasure!! Before you quickly push that little red X in the corner from me saying this, let me explain. This song reminds me of my recent trip to Chicago with my Gays. We all woke up at 4 AM and just started talking and we'd keep singing these lyrics to sort of make fun of the song but it totally grew on me and will forever remind me of my 2010 Chicago trip.

1 comment: