Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Holly Miranda

Stefanie showed me this lovely lady a few weeks ago but I've just got around to writing about her. Her. Voice. Is. Amazing. I bought her single "Waves" on I-tunes but I have to be honest, I don't like how produced it is compared to watching her live videos on youtube of the song. I'm just in love with her voice. If I could even sing a fraction like her, I wouldn't ever talk. I'd sing constantly. Could you imagine? Ha. I'd probably lose my job shortly after but damn it, I'd have an amazing voice!



And who doesn't love Lauryn Hill's "Ex-factor"? Listen to this cover....taped in the backseat of a car no less!



Also, check out her cover of Jeff Buckley's "Lover, You Should've Come Over". B-E-A-Utiful.

Very impressed Miss Miranda. Very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment