Monday, May 3, 2010

Dear God,

Let me preface this post by stating that I do not intend to offend anybody or their personal religious beliefs. I am also not opening the door to discussing religion. I had music in mind when I wrote this post, not religion. With that being said, let us proceed. (LET US PROCLAIM THE MYSTERY OF FAITH....AAAAMMMEEEENNNN) Sorry. I couldn't help it.


While keeping up on my current events the other day, I came across this headline: "God 'led me directly' to girl lost in swamp, Florida rescuer says".


This struck a chord (maybe the pun was intended)because as I read this headline, this song was playing.




I turned around nonchalantly and made a comment about this and it got me thinking. The last few days I've been listening to this song frequently. I even played it during the radio show Friday night. I've also been listening to Brand New's "Jesus Christ" quite a bit. Is this purely coincidental? Maybe. But look at the ring I bought and fell in love with a few weeks ago...




.....weird.

1 comment:

  1. It's not weird. It's perfectly natural to question/be intrigued.

    ReplyDelete