Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Daddy Issues

Ever wonder why most girls ages 20-35 have daddy issues? I had an epiphany today. Listening to some of the music in the 80's is bound to mess you up in one way or another.

I LOVE both of these songs. Bruce and George are dreamy but some of the lyrics in these songs are creeptastic.



"Hey Little Girl, is your daddy home?" Rapies!! This video is classic though. Bruce, will you marry me? I know you are in the midst of an affair scandal but who cares!?



Don't sing about being naked by my side and then in the next sentence say you will be my father figure. It just isn't right. Then again, neither is effing in rest stop bathrooms, hm?! You are a millionaire, George! Get a room!

On a positive note, don't you wish music videos were still this awesome?!

2 comments:

  1. Bruce was making sure the coast was clear to come over and do his thing.

    George Michael, well, I just don't know about the boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! "Hey little girl is your daddy home?" Oh man. You could NOT write that in pop music these days. Bruce will always be a hero though!

    ReplyDelete