Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For a new found friend across the country....

These songs are arguably in my top ten faves. It's always hard to break it down to ten favorites. In fact, I'm not sure that I've even done that. Anyway, as promised Josh, here are a few of my favorites.



I listened to these guys while getting my arm tattoo. I was only 21 years old, in San Diego, laying on the tattoo table and on top of the world.



This song reminds me of my little sister Kylee. I want to take a trip with just her and I to San Diego (what's with me and San Diego) and sit on the beach next to her listening to this song "while the waves kiss our feet".



I LOVE this song. It's so romantic and relaxing....and short! This is As Tall As Lions and the song is called "505". Funny enough, I found a video with it playing to one of my favorite movies! Score.

Others included in my top ten would have to be "Through The Floor" by Edwin McCain, "Crash(Into Me)" by DMB, "Cable Car(Over My Head") by The Fray, "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers...How much time do we have?

1 comment:

  1. So, I finally got around to absorbing these songs a little. I like the Pinback but love As Tall As Lions and Minus the Bear Songs. Also Crash/Cable Car/Brightside are in my top 250.

    ReplyDelete