Friday, April 30, 2010

You took a roofie from a priest! Look at your life! Look at your choices!

This is the view outside my bedroom window! GRR!

With all the negatives happening around me this week (i.e-saying good bye to one of my oldest friends so she can move to Chicago, SNOW, SNOW, and MORE SNOW!!!, mandatory overtime at work, losing a friend to his silly ego and insecurity) I've decided to not focus on the bad and make a post about the highlights of this week! Go Heather!!

  • My little schmoopie woops (AKA Sailor) is 100% better! So much so that I think after living his whole life in an identity crisis, he's finally figured out he's a dog! He's been in the car with me countless times. Monday I went through the drive-thru at the bank and when the teller started talking to me, Sailor FREAKED out! I was laughing so hard and trying to get him to stop barking that I couldn't even talk. The teller gave me a little treat to give him and then he proceeded to try and hide it in the crack between seat. 1) In all the times he's gone to the drive-thru with me, never once has he barked and 2) He's never tried to hide bones like a real dog. I don't know where my little Sailor went but I'm loving this new version. Here he is wiping his butt. Maybe I'm just sick but it makes me laugh every time I look at it.



  • Three little words: Sassy Gay Friend. Please watch this at least 10 times in a row. You'll thank me later. Or maybe not. I can relate because I have a few sassy gay friends. They've helped me in times of need. Like when I wanted to wear that belt but was told "Sweetie, no." Everybody needs to be told when they are being a stupid bitch. Everybody needs a sassy gay friend. Seriously.

  •  While I said good-bye to one of my nearest and dearest friends Christina this week so she can start her new journey in Chicago (more on this later), I gained a new best friend. I didn't even think you could be BFFs with someone you've never met or even heard their voice but I was proved wrong. Like he told me just yesterday "You absolutely have no other choice but to love me.." and he's absolutely right. He's 1890 miles away but maybe I can talk him into taking a trip to the Salty City someday. His dream girl Zooey Deschanel is playing a free concert this summer. Maybe that's enough to get him to come out here. Fingers crossed.

  • Stitchin' Bitches! For anyone who knows me, they know this is RIGHT up my alley! I LOVE anything and everything domestic. A few friends from work and I have started embroidering. Before you think of some old ladies sitting around in their rockers knitting, it's not like that at all. We have some adult beverages, great conversation, fantastic music, delicious food, and our embroidering isn't half bad! Here's my first crack at it:


I suppose that is all for now! Have a safe weekend everybody! I'm going down to the country for some star-gazing, beer drinking and pistol shooting.

1 comment:

  1. That embroidery is wicked good. Damn, that's a lucky effer 1890 miles away. Although I am not sure even Zooey could lure him out there to the land of Mormon...

    ReplyDelete